Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swimming lessons rule!!




Hi it's Gracie!




Today my sister's went to swimming lessons it was not my turn yet and I didn't have lessons, It was only two of my sisters but I did swim for fun! My lessons are on Friday instead.




My sister has thias special magic trick she does, she goes under some stairs that are under water! She stays under there for ages! I don't know how she does it! She told me that there an "air pocket" under there but I don't know what that is! I searched it up and it turned out that it was a little "patch" of air that she breaths through! I can't believe I was so dumb! Oh well I'm only young still!








Anyway, I have a feeling that this post is getting too long and I bet I'm boring you so yeah, BYE!






Gracie rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment